Tuesday, October 7, 2008

i can't freaking believe you

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!
you tell me something, then you just go ahead and refute it....you tell me that apparently 'friends' matter to you, and then because someone tells you to, you just delete all your memories of that friend, as if he/she didn't amount to nothing at all, and you know she did, and you said you'd TRY to make things better...AND its just because YOU or HER can't even get over the past, so you just try to erase it. I thought it was HER, but apparently its YOU as well...Well, you know what, you're stupid. thats just dumb. and you're a hypocrite.
HYPOCRITE.

I'm not talking to you.
for now at least.

go find out who you really are. And when you have, then maybe I'll talk to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes in life, you need to sacrifice the nonessential for what really matters

its only then when you yourself know who you really are inside and not what others impose upon you