Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i dont think you understand

I don't think you understand.
I don't think you understand.
All you see is my anger here.
But, walk two moons in my shoes.
honestly.
what else do you expect from me?

Patience?
I've shown it.

Truthfulness?
probably more than you ever realized.

Be myself?
I am, I've spent the entire summer finding who I am, finding everything back to you and your priorities. Well, not everything, but a lot. And I have no power of that anymore.

Honesty?
Those who speak from the heart need to rehearsal.

Want?
you have no idea.

Time?
Am i ever not available?

Understanding?
What else is there to understand? that I don't already know.

So, tell me what I'm doing wrong. Yes, i get mad, but you always concentrate on the image you see through the window, not the actual image on the inside of the window. Look inside, this has been going on for too long, and if something's not done, it'll never recover. but thats your choice. make it.

No comments: